Archax Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
|Name, address, e-mail address, company name, phone number||To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you (or your employer) and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you (or your employer) request from us||Performance of contract legitimate interest in providing our products and services to you|
|To provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about||Legitimate interest to develop our products/services and grow our business|
|To notify you about changes to our products or services||Performance of contract; legitimate interest to develop our products/services and grow our business|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you||Legitimate interest to develop our products/services and grow our business|
|To process any job application||Shala Consent; performance of a contract|
|Name, address, e-mail address, company name, phone number, shareholder reference number||To maintain the shareholder register, dividend payments, voting, elections, annual report correspondence, identifying relevant products and services||Necessary for compliance with our legal obligations; Legitimate interest for the purpose of administration of our business|
|Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating systems and platform||As part of our efforts to keep our sites safe and secure||Legitimate interest; necessary for the purpose of protecting our systems and for detecting and preventing fraud|
|Education and employment history||To process any job application||Consent|
Where we intend to process the personal data that you have provided for a purpose other than that for which the personal data was collected, we shall provide you with information on that other purpose and with any relevant further information prior to that further processing.
We may receive information about you from other sources, such as conference organisers and marketing companies. Where we process this information, the legal basis for the processing will be consent. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
If you do not want to receive cookies, you may choose to opt-out by changing your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of a site and/or delay or adversely affect the way in which it operates.
Listed below are the cookies being used on the Archax website. And their source and supposed usage:
First Party Cookies: Cookies that are set by the website and can only be used by the website.
- To persist user session so they stay logged in on the website (session only)
- To store currently logged in user details to pre-fill form data
- To authorise the interface with Archax servers as part of user registration and onboarding
- To save user's account preferences
Third Party Cookies
Cookies that are not set by the website owner and are primarily used for analytical data of that service or feature.
- To track current active users
- To get visits based on geolocation
- To get most visited pages and duration of user session per visit
- To get devices commonly used to access the site
- To get traffic based on time of day
- To know how users get referred to the website
From time to time, we may send you information regarding that which we perceive may be of interest to you or your business. You may receive this information by letter, telephone or email. If at any time you prefer not to receive further communications from us in any or all forms (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request) you will have the ability to opt-out from such communications by means of a link provided in e-mails that are sent to you by us.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Third party service providers, for example, our recruitment applicant tracking system provider, professional advisors including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our sites. Any party which acquires Archax or substantially all of its assets, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored and processed in any destination where Archax or its affiliates, subsidiaries or facilities used by third party service providers have a presence. We will only transfer your data to a country outside the European Economic Area where that country ensures an adequate level of data protection within the meaning of the GDPR.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of a site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We will implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your data, taking into account the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing and the risks involved in processing. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will seek to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to a site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we collect from you will be stored only for so long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected, or to comply with applicable legal, tax or regulatory requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
If you have rights under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- to access your data (subject to the provisions of Article 15 of the GDPR)
- to request that inaccurate data be rectified (subject to the provisions of Article 16 of the GDPR)
- to request that your personal data be erased (subject to the provisions of Article 17 of the GDPR)
- to restrict the processing of your data (subject to the provisions of Article 18 of the GDPR)
- to transfer your data between controllers (subject to the provisions of Article 20 of the GDPR)
- to object to processing of personal data (subject to the provisions of Article 21 of the GDPR)
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR please contact Archax at the address detailed below.